The POP Business Boutique
Strategy, motivation, accountability and community
Be part of a business mentoring group programme where you are seen and heard. Where learning is tailored to your needs. Where the well-being of you and your business is the primary focus.
Be part of something unique.
Starting and growing a sustainable business isn’t easy…
It can be overwhelming.
But doing it without sacrificing your personal health and family time is possible when you surround yourself with the right people and the right support.
The POP Business Boutique is for you whatever stage you are at in your business
Whether you want financial independence, to build a powerful brand, time freedom or to be with other inspirational women as you build your beautiful business as a solopreneur. You’ll find it all in the POP Business Boutique.
Libby teaches lots of different techniques in a gentle and informative way that help with productivity but do not make me feel overwhelmed.
- You’re full of ideas but you become overwhelmed thinking of what to do NEXT
- You want financial independence but thinking big is daunting and seems out of reach.
- You don’t feel that you’re reaching your true potential or living the full, abundant life you deserve.
- There’s never enough time to do it all and do it well – build your business, run a home, have QUALITY time with family and look after YOU.
Business Strategy is not one size fits all…
- It’s not about working harder,
- It’s about being smart with your time, money and energy so that you can make consistent progress without burning out
- It’s about strong decision making so that you can prioritise what’s most effective and what’s important to you
- It’s about valuing what you do and the solutions you provide
- It’s about strong foundations, and an easy to apply, simple, bespoke system that helps you to grow
- It’s about being visible in a way that feels good and building a loyal audience
- It’s about enjoying what you do and how you do it. Saying NO to what doesn’t feel good or causes you stress.
- It’s about overcoming imposter syndrome and the limiting beliefs that hold you back
- It’s about consistent business and personal development
- It’s about financial confidence and ambitious but achievable growth targets
- It’s about creating a personalized business model that can scale
- It’s about getting to a place where you don’t have to do it all yourself
- It’s about a confident and proactive mindset AND taking productive action, the killer combination
This is exactly what you get in the POP Business Boutique, an exclusive online group mentoring programme for ambitious and creative women in business, who value their time and want to be more efficient and effective business owners.
What We Do…
The core practices are:
The results? – You’ll maker faster progress, save time, energy and money. In short you’ll build and grow your business faster than you would on your own.
You’re never alone in the POP Business Boutique.
What I provide
- Live zoom skills workshops take place 2-3 times a month and are recorded so that you can catch up or re-watch whenever you want.
- All of the learning resources and workshop recordings are stored in an online resource hub available only to members
- Workshop learning is supported by resources like workbooks and checklists, also found in the learning hub.
- Regular Q&A sessions provide an opportunity to ask me anything and to reflect on what’s going on now and next in your business. Everyone has the opportunity to speak.
- Regular planning sessions like our 90 Day Planning mentoring sessions, held each quarter, help you to set goals and targets, break them down and set first steps crucial to your success.
- Social events give us the opportunity to get together in a relaxed environment. It’s a great way to deepen the friendships made online in the group.
- The Facebook group is where we communicate between sessions and where you’ll find out what training is coming up.
Why I do It
I believe that anyone can apply the experience, skills and knowledge that they already have, to creating a business doing what they love to do.
I’m here to guide you as you take on the challenge and to help you to do it with confidence. Because you know I have your back. I’ll be your teacher, your cheerleader and your accountability partner.
I love to create tailored workshops that address your biggest business challenge – a skills gap, mindset block or question about which direction to take next.
My aim is to create a safe space for you – creative and often introvert women entrepreneurs and business owners – to be seen and heard. To speak honestly, ask questions, and lift one another up through compassion and belief in one another’s ambitions.
My ultimate goal is to empower you to reach your true potential.
Highly recommend membership. Continually learning new methods and gaining new ideas for my business. Great value for money and has certainly helped me plan and increase my business. Gives you focus and realistic tools and support too. Invaluable.
Back to Top